THE MILWAUKEE STATION, huge, ornate, with stately tower is shown as it looked in 1887, the year after it was opened. It was remodeled in 1943 and in 1953 before being torn down in 1966, after the opening of a new station in 1965.

 

from "A Brief History: The Milwaukee Road"

Published by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company in 1968

Click here for a guide to this website

Contact Webmaster

Please sign the Guestbook !

Last Updated: March 03, 2009