TEN-WHEELERS like this were commonly used for fast freight service in the years near the turn-of-the-century. This G6-as was built in our shops in 1905.

 

from "A Brief History: The Milwaukee Road"

Published by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company in 1968

Click here for a guide to this website

Contact Webmaster

Please sign the Guestbook !

Last Updated: March 03, 2009