No. 100 was an F7, 4-6-4 built in 1938 for a Hiawatha introduced that year, with newly designed passenger cars.

 

from "A Brief History: The Milwaukee Road"

Published by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company in 1968

Click here for a guide to this website

Contact Webmaster

Please sign the Guestbook !

Last Updated: March 03, 2009