No. 1602 was one of the early diesels that the Milwaukee began acquiring before World War II: shown here in June, 1941.

 

from "A Brief History: The Milwaukee Road"

Published by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company in 1968

Click here for a guide to this website

Contact Webmaster

Please sign the Guestbook !

Last Updated: March 03, 2009