Built in 1851 by Lawrence
locomotive Works. This locomotive was a typical four wheel switcher of
its period. As shown, it is equipped with a crosshead driven boiler
feed pump which was used before the invention of the steam injector in
1865 and the general adoption of the improved injector of 1876.
Originally numbered 4; renumbered No. 1 in 1898, and No. 1000 in 1899;
scrapped Aug. 15, 1905.