The Milwaukee Road’s first electric freight locomotive, No. 10200 AB, shown on display in Butte, Mont., during October 1915. On Nov. 30, 1915, No. 10200 powered the first train to run under the Milwaukee mainline catenary, from Three Forks, Mont., to Deer Lodge, Mont., a distance of 112 miles.
from "A Proud Era Passes"
Prepared by The Public Relations Department of the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company as a special supplement to the July-August 1973 issue of The Milwaukee Road Magazine